Classic Wedding Celebration
On the biggest day of your life, surrounded by your closest family and friends, bask in the joy of the day and leave the details to us. Our Classic Wedding Package offers everything you need to say “I Do” in style.
- Private Los Willows Estate for seven hours. Five hours for your ceremony/reception plus two hours prior for dressing and photography.
- Exquisite Dressing Suites for the Wedding Couple.
- Only one event is scheduled at a time per venue to ensure your privacy and provide the utmost quality of service.
- Professional Wedding Planner & Wedding Coordinator to ensure your wedding is as perfect as you envisioned.
- Menu tasting for the Wedding Couple hosted by our Food & Beverage Manager.
- Scheduled wedding rehearsal with your coordinator who will be present the day of your wedding as well.
- Refreshing fruited water will be served to your guests upon their arrival.
- Complimentary use of the property for engagement photos.
- On site guest parking with transport service in our 20 passenger luxury shuttle to ceremony site.
- All set up and clean up throughout your event
- Choice of Three Ceremony Locations
- One of a kind Lake facing ceremony with manicured lawns and decorative arch with grand entrance by wedding boat.
- Classic gazebo with chiming bell tower, surrounded by expansive lawn, charming fountain and blooming flowers.
- Picturesque meadow with running creek among mature oak trees. Antique arbor and vintage chandelier are included.
- Groom’s grand entrance by “mini” red roadster with stereo.
- White wedding chairs provided for ceremony guest seating.
- Linen-skirted gift table and guest book table are placed at main entrance.
- Shepherds hook for aisle and easel for engagement photo.
Your Cocktail Hour
- Butler-passed or Stationed hors d’oeuvres for your guests as they mingle at the garden lounge with fireplace and overhead market lighting. (Selected from our Classic Menu)
- “Just Married” champagne cruise as a newly married couple giving you a chance to escape for a private and cherished moment.
- Gorgeous large stone bar with LED color changing technology to start the party off right.
- Professional bartender to serve your guests. (Selected from our Bar Services)
- High top iron tables included. (Linen optional)
- Unique Photo opportunities to capture you cherished moments with each other, family and friends.
- Large, lavishly draped pavilion ballroom with 6’ Swarovski crystal chandelier.
- A selection of delicious menu options, plated or buffet, from our Classic Menu. (Ethnic, vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free menus can be accommodated)
- Wine service with dinner offering award winning Paso Robles red and white wine.
- Champagne Toast. (non-alcoholic sparkling cider also served)
- Gourmet Coffee & European Hot Tea Station.
- Elevated staging for the sweet heart table or head table.
- Linen Napkins Floor length table linens in white or ivory.
- Twinkle lit fairy tale Gazebo displaying your wedding cake for gorgeous photos.
- Large mahogany color Dance Floor with staging area for DJ or band.
- Mahogany Chiaviari Chairs with matching cushions.
- Banquet Captain and professional courteous uniformed wait staff creating an elegant impression.
- China, complete with glassware and stem ware.
- Complimentary cake cutting and service.
Your Complimentary Décor
- Dramatically draped twinkle lit ceiling, creating the feeling of dining “under the stars”.
- Your choice of an array of in-house Centerpieces for your use.
- Decorative “Bellagio” silver chafing dishes for an elegant buffet presentation.
- Elaborate Silver Cake Stand to accentuate your cake.
Dusk to Final Farewells
- Romantic lighting with thousands of twinkle lights throughout the grounds
- Hanging “moss” lights from numerous trees for enchanting photos
- Firefly lighting strategically placed for best viewing
- Vintage Rolls Royce for great photo opportunities
- Packages range from $110 – $160 per person for our 2017 weddings, with a la carte and bundle upgrades included and/or available
- Seasonal and active military discounts offered
- For detailed estimates and pricing, please contact our office to set up an appointment with your venue representative