On the biggest day of your life,
surrounded by your closest family and friends,
enjoy in the day and leave the details to us.
Our Classic Wedding Package offers everything you need to say “I Do” in style.
- Facility Rental for Six Hours- Guests arrive up to one hour prior to Ceremony & then Enjoy 5 hours of Ceremony & Reception time
- Private Estate with only One Event per day and no Public Intrusions
Wedding Coordinator to organize details,& oversee Rehearsal, Ceremony & Reception
- Executive Chef and Uniformed Catering Staff on site, along with Events Manager to ensure a high level of service and attention to detail
- Assortment of Complimentary Decorations- twinkle-lit trees with breathtaking hanging moss lights, Shepherd’s hooks or columns for aisle, decorativeeasels, table numbers & stands, rustic candelabras, authentic oak tree slabs or table mirrors, & rustic lanterns with LED candles
- Scheduled group menu tasting for two. Private tasting can be arranged for additional fee.
- Facility use for one hour Rehearsal scheduled with your Wedding Coordinator
- Complimentary use of venue for engagement photos
- Complimentary parking with chauffeured transport to the ceremony site as needed
- Set-up & clean-up of the tables, chairs, linens and coordination of the vendors
- Three Ceremony options with white padded folding chairs:
- Picturesque meadow among majestic oak trees, complete with antique arbor & chandelier Lake facing with option of fountain entrance or grand entrance by wedding boat
- Classic lakeside gazebo surrounded by expansive lawn, charming fountain & blooming flowers
- Red Roadster with stereo for Groom’s Grand Entrance
- Just Married champagne boat cruise
- Gift & guest book tables
- Choice of white or ivory linens
- Infused water station for your guests upon their arrival
- Choice of two tray passed appetizers. See Classic Menu for selections
- Outdoor patio with stone fireplace and market lights
- Stone bar with LED color changing lights to start the party off right
- Up to six high top tables- Linens available as an upgrade
- Lavishly draped Reception Pavilion with 6’ Swarovski Crystal Chandelier
- Whitewash Chivari Chairs with Pearl Cushions
- Round tables with seating for ten (Eight with plated meal)
- Buffet Style Dinner- Delicious choices from our Classic Menu. Plated mealsavailable for additional fee
- Champagne and Cider for your Wedding Toast
- Wine Bar open throughout the Dinner Hour
- White or ivory floor length linens for each guest table
- Cake cutting & service; Wedding Gazebo with lighted bell tower for wedding cake ceremony
- Beverage Station includes coffee, hot tea, lemonade and iced tea
- Elevated stage for your Sweetheart table
- Large dance floor with alcove for the DJ or live band
- Tables for the buffet, cake and head table- Choice of white or ivory linens
- China, flatware & glassware
Pricing varies from $100.00 to $130.00 per person and is determined by the month of the year and day of the week. Please call us for a personal estimate.
Monday through Thursday: 50 guests
Friday or Sunday: 100 guests
Saturday: 125 guests
Maximum capacity is 250 guests
*Pricing is per person and subject to 20% service charge and current sales tax. Prices subject to change without notice.
Seasonal, active military and heroes discounts offered
For detailed estimates and pricing, please contact our office to set up an appointment with your venue representative.